Can you import images directly on iPad?

Just like the title says… I have a bunch of images that I’d like to be able to select excepts from and put into a map. Is this doable, or do I have to convert to PDF first?

You can import images in the document tab, then import them into a mindmap, or you can copy/paste images into mindmaps themselves. On iPad, I usually copy/paste between apps using split-screen.

all image file were pale , i cannot select any image. even just a screen shot cannot insert in to document. tried split screen also didnot insert in doc (iOS13)

Same here. This is happening in ios13

Please try this and see if works.

This approach worked for me when I selected adding from camera. I want to provide some feedback to help it improve. Ideally I hope I can add a new page (or even without adding a new page if the current page has enough blank space), and insert a pic from photos (or screenshots from the clipboard), and I can rescale/crop the pic until I like it.

I am not from a tech background so I am not sure about the technical difficulties. I do see it in some note-taking apps. Hopefully it can also be available in Marginnote as well!