MarginNote Status update?

A detailed response to each point need to be wait after our Discussion. I will get back to you by next Tuesday

1 Like

MN Team has spent the morning researching and discussing the various ideas you mentioned. And weā€™re trying to make some concepts for solutions.

An invitation to the 1V1 interview has been sent to check whether the exact pain points involved in the concepts were addressed.

We have read through your article many times completely in the form of posts.
However, due to the differences in our background areas of need, understanding some of the details through the interview can be more direct feedback.

The relevant invitation email has been sent, there will be a simultaneous interpretation.
Looking forward to your participation.

Lanco
MarginNote

Reading the company replies, above, it seems that for the foreseeable future MarginNoteā€™s development and support is focused on the China market, and other markets will be a low priority due to lack of resources to support those markets.

Perhaps it would be best if the company sold rest-of-world rights for markets outside of China to a development shop in Europe, Australia or North America in return for a royalty on sales in those markets? My impression is that the dual-market strategy, managed out of China, has not been successful in garnering user satisfaction.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve opened up all the data, give it a try, itā€™s very easy

Iā€™m posting this to apprise other MarginNote users of what has happened.

I received an invitation from MarginNote staff in May, to which I replied on May 21st, asking about a time and date for the meeting.

Since then, there has been no response.

Itā€™s not so surprising, really. This has been the consistent patten in all of my communication with the MarginNote team: they express good intentions but they do not follow through. I must agree with @quorm, above, that the company doesnā€™t have resources to support the product outside of the Chinese market.

Anyway, Iā€™m done with this discussion. No reason to continue here.

Good luck to all of you with your work and research. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@mobo @Lanco_Support-Team did anything ever come out of these discussions?

@sisyphus , there was no discussion, at least not with me. It never happened. See my post, above.

1 Like

Sadly, I fear this is spot on. Itā€™s extremely disappointing. @marginnote3 is a product that has shown great promise, but itā€™s developers just donā€™t seem to get it and care about customer feedback. Such a shame.

1 Like