Need excerpt without annotation

I need a function to delete bookmarks at the same time. (multiple select delete)

I need a function to excerpt without annotation. It’s a function of the Flexcil app, which is good for solving problems repeatedly.

I suggested it several times for nearly a year, but it was ignored every time.

Hello

I'm sorry about it. Batch processing of bookmarks is a good suggestion, I will report specifically. But I don't quite understand your second request, could you please explain it more. Do you mean you just want a card, which has no relation with the origin pdf?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bryan
Support Team

It’s a little different. I only want the original pdf

If I make only the wrong questions into the original pdf mind map, I can’t see what I wrote on the pdf (problem explanation, solution, correct answer), so I can solve it many times, but now it’s impossible because the mind map captures what I wrote.

In other words, it’s bad now because the letters I wrote when I made the mind map are always included.
I wish there was an option to capture(mindmap excerpt) only the contents of the pdf

Hello

Get it. One another question, what is the app shown in the picture?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bryan
Support Team

Flexcil

Thank you

Hello

OK. I just received a letter, the requirements in the letter are similar to yours. I will report it to developers. Thank you again!

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bryan
Support Team