40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

Mail Delivery Failure:
1.xxx @ugm.ac.id

How to Apply:
1.Email Title: Education Discount - MarginNote 3 for Mac (*Must)
2.To service@marginnote.com with a legit university/school mail account. (*Must)
3.Photo of Student/Teacher ID Card (*Must)
4.Provide a personal email address in case your edu email can’t receive incoming messages sent by us. We’ve had a dozen mail delivery failures already and could not contact the applicants for that reason.

Info On Edu Coupon
Availability: Non-MAS Licensed version (MAS=Mac AppStore)
Download at: Store
https://s3.amazonaws.com/marginnote-product/macapp/MarginNote3.dmg
14-day Free Trial Available in the App.

10%20PM

Frequently Asked Questions:
1.My university/school does not provide us with a student mail account, what should I provide instead?
If your university/school does not provide such mail service, please send us authentic student ID/registration info. We conduct info check in good grace while maintaining the right to revoke the code if the information provided is later found untrue or borrowed from a third party.

2.K-12 Related
For non-university related students and teachers, please provide us legit school info and status confirmation info as much as you could.

3.I work in an education-affiliated organization, will I be qualified to such education code?
Yes and please provide as much info as you could to show us what you or your organization/institution is working on and how it is related to education.

[About Reopen at Paddle]
Purchase method change:

As Devmate is about to shut down, MarginNote 3 has switched the licensing system from Devmate to Paddle since version 3.5.9007. MarginNote 3 will no longer support purchases through FastSpring, but only through Paddle services. Activation codes purchased by users through Devmate in the past can still be activated and used.

If you want to continue to use the following services, please update to version 3.5.9007 or higher as soon as possible:

Purchase MarginNote
Customer Feedback
Crash Report

MarginNote
Support Team

60% Off Upgrade Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

How to Apply :

1. Title: Upgrade Code + Order Number (A strict must-have)
    Example: Upgrade Code- MAR170601-XXXX-38141

2. Email sent using the same email account used to purchase MarginNote X
    *If sent with a different email account, the code would still be sent to the original/correct mail address that placed the order in the first place.

Note.

1. The 60% Off is MarginNote X users only.
    MarginNote XE is 25%.
  2. For looking up your order number, search your mail with “fastspring” as keyword, find the receipt emails and copy paste the order number, voila.
    The two emails were delivered by mailer@fastspring.com. If somehow you have lost track of the two emails, make sure that license key info could be provided.

Frequently Asked Questions :

1. I have bought MN2 from the Mac AppStore, will I get an upgrade discount?
    Yes, for Mac AppStore version of MN3, we will also its own upgrade discount entry inside the app, same as that in the iOS version. The upgrade code is for the license-version users only.

2. I could not find the emails that fastspring sent me, what should I do?
    If you still have the complete license key info, send it to us via email without the attachments.

3. I purchased a MarginNote Essential license, why can’t I get an upgrade code?

MarginNote
Support Team

I have sent my info & student card to your mail box and I have not received your response yet.

1 Like

I have sent mine as well and still nothing. I’ve sent it like 3 times I think…

1 Like

There are applicants with malfunctioning edu mail accounts that have kept denying mail delivery. Please send us an email with your edu mail and write down an extra personal mail account of yours so that we could send out the code.

Regards,
MarginNote
Support Team

1 Like

kevinagot@berkeley.edu
or
kevinagot@gmail.com (backup)

Thanks for the code. This applies to the Mac. Does this also apply to the MN3 for iPad and iPhone? I’d like to sync between these two devices. Please reply before the code you sent me expires within 2 days. Thanks!

Hello, i sent you an e-mail to request an education licence code for Marginnote 3 for Mac. I followed exactly the instructions as you discribed in this post, but i did not get any answer yet. Are you on vacation? :slight_smile:

Hi MarginNote Team,

I followed the instructions above and I am currently waiting for the code. Thanks!

Hi Marginnote-
Like so many others, I submitted my information twice and haven’t received my code. May I please get the code so I can make this purchase?
Thanks in advance,
Barb

kennero@student.exphil.uio.no
or
kenneth.r@icloud.com (backup)

HI, I have already sent a mail to your team! However, I did not receive an approval code till now.Can you check it for me? Ihanks!

Ridiculous. Sent email a few days ago and no reponse. That means I cannot use this app so far because the trial version has expired. If you would not like to provide us with this discount please indicate, other wise why not reply promptly–for example in two days.

2 Likes

Hi, What’s your E-mail address? May I help you inquiry your case which is under our license Admin and probably suffer backlog.

My email address is lhu1@nd.edu. I also sent you an email. Hopefully you can help me out.

1 Like

my mac got formatted? where can i find my license key

In your Email inbox history.:blush:

Hello,
I’ve sent my request for more than a week and still did not hear back. Can you please check if you have received my email?

Thanks!

My school district does not provide Identification cards for staff, but I do have my official teacher email address that I have used for other such programs. What can I do?

Good Morning, I already followed the instruction and send email and I didn’t get respond it would be grateful if you can have a look on my request my mail