Reopen with Paddle: 40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

I am also still waiting for a response for 5 days now… How long does it normally take?

Hi, What’s your E-mail address? May I help you inquiry your case which is under our license Admin and probably suffer backlog.

I have sent my edu info but have no response yet. email address ends with @iu.edu

Hi, What’s your E-mail address? May I help you inquiry your case which is under our license Admin and probably suffer backlog.

I’ve just sent you a private message with my edu email

Hi I have already sent marginnote a email with my order numeber in the title and totally under your requirement of the format. My email adddress is zbl95ash@gmail.com . Could you please check the email for me ? Best regars!

Same with waht I mentioned before . In case you are using this account to check the informations . Hi I have already sent marginnote a email with my order numeber in the title and totally under your requirement of the format. My email adddress is zbl95ash@gmail.com . Could you please check the email for me ? Best regars!

Hello, already sent.

I have not had a response to my e-mail request for educational pricing, though I have used the recommended title, format, and provided an alternative e-mail address. My trials have now expired. How to proceed?

Hi team, emailed you guys a few days ago as well. Could someone get back to me please? Thanks.

I also email weeks ago but no one replies me. My email is thanhnhan.vu@student.uts.edu.au

please conform my account.

creakk@naver.com

Thank you for responding - I have purchased the application.

Hello! Could you please confirm my uni email? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello! I sent an email from my edu account with the alternative email address y.charlotte9@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Can you confirm my account?
I sent you the email with all details 1week ago but no reply…
My uni mail is alessandro.olivari1@studenti.unipr.it

Other email alessandro.olivari@yahoo.it

Hello, already sent.

1 Like

I have applied for Educational discount at service@marginnote.com, but did not get any reply.

My Email ID is sarojkumar@sau.ac.in and my university is South Asian University, New Delhi, India.

Hello, it’s been sent to you.