40% Off Edu Code for MarginNote 3- Application Guide

Hello, i sent you an e-mail to request an education licence code for Marginnote 3 for Mac. I followed exactly the instructions as you discribed in this post, but i did not get any answer yet. Are you on vacation?

I’ve sent you the email for at least 10 days, should I just wait for the response or send it one more time or you tell me if something went wrong? my email address is qi.wu@cpe.fr. Thx

[About Reopen at Paddle]
Purchase method change:

As Devmate is about to shut down, MarginNote 3 has switched the licensing system from Devmate to Paddle since version 3.5.9007. MarginNote 3 will no longer support purchases through FastSpring, but only through Paddle services. Activation codes purchased by users through Devmate in the past can still be activated and used.

If you want to continue to use the following services, please update to version 3.5.9007 or higher as soon as possible:

Purchase MarginNote
Customer Feedback
Crash Report

Regards,
Lanco

I am also still waiting for a response for 5 days now… How long does it normally take?

Hi, What’s your E-mail address? May I help you inquiry your case which is under our license Admin and probably suffer backlog.

I have sent my edu info but have no response yet. email address ends with @iu.edu

Hi, What’s your E-mail address? May I help you inquiry your case which is under our license Admin and probably suffer backlog.

I’ve just sent you a private message with my edu email

Hi I have already sent marginnote a email with my order numeber in the title and totally under your requirement of the format. My email adddress is zbl95ash@gmail.com . Could you please check the email for me ? Best regars!

Same with waht I mentioned before . In case you are using this account to check the informations . Hi I have already sent marginnote a email with my order numeber in the title and totally under your requirement of the format. My email adddress is zbl95ash@gmail.com . Could you please check the email for me ? Best regars!

Hello, already sent.

I have not had a response to my e-mail request for educational pricing, though I have used the recommended title, format, and provided an alternative e-mail address. My trials have now expired. How to proceed?

Hi team, emailed you guys a few days ago as well. Could someone get back to me please? Thanks.

I also email weeks ago but no one replies me. My email is thanhnhan.vu@student.uts.edu.au

please conform my account.

creakk@naver.com

Thank you for responding - I have purchased the application.

Hello! Could you please confirm my uni email? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello! I sent an email from my edu account with the alternative email address y.charlotte9@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Can you confirm my account?
I sent you the email with all details 1week ago but no reply…
My uni mail is alessandro.olivari1@studenti.unipr.it

Other email alessandro.olivari@yahoo.it