I’ve just switched to MN3 from MindManager and I’m really impressed. Congrats for a great job
I have some UX suggestions (for MacOS version) which would improve a heavy-user workflow during mind-mapping:
When a new node is created (by extraction), a very common action I do is to merge it with already existing node. At the moment I must 1. move it to make it a child of an “old” node and 2. merge it . My suggestion: add the possibility to merge it with one step, for example by moving it with “Shift” key pressed (when “Shift” not pressed - it will become a child like it is now).
Extend the possibility of collapsing nodes with “Cmd+.”:
- now: “Cmd+.” switches between collapsed - expand
- my suggestion:
- 1-st “Cmd+.”: expand to the 1st level
- 2-nd “Cmd+.”: expand to the 2nd level
- 3-rd “Cmd+.”: full expand (like Cmd+9 at the moment)
- 4-th “Cmd+.”: full collapse (like Cmd+0 at the moment)
Believe me or not, but thats a really killing feature
- I do really miss an easy way to make separate words in nodes bold and italic…
Thats all for now - if I have any new suggestions, I add them as a reply to this topic.