Summary out of the frame

For every literature, we have a gray frame in the mindmap. However, I found that the "summary " would be created outside of the frame sometimes and cannot be moved inside the frame. Any idea how to fix this ?

Hello

Hello, is it convenient to record a video to explain?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Sure Please see my attached video.

I have not figure out why sometimes it could be created inside the frame and sometimes could not. Seems not stable.

Hello

Hello, this is automatic ~ the summary is not part of the framework of the card

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Please also see below another video for the reproduction. I don’t think the code design is consistent in here . Could you please check this ?

Hello

Okay, these two are listed after each other because they have a common parent node.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

I can see your logic, but it does appear to be inconsistent based on first level observation. If you select two nodes and make a summary it can be assumed that this is a summary of the two nodes you selected regardless of a parent and one would assume that a summary would be placed accordingly, inside the group in both cases.

While grouping might be seen as parentage, it could also be seen as simply a way to organise information in a non-hierarchical mode. Since MN3 doesn’t allow us to freely place nodes within a ‘group’, grouping is a way to keep related information together within a document structure or otherwise.

This is particularly confusing with ‘literature’ groups since they aren’t really parents in the user’s eye. They are just, again, a way of keeping information clean.

Hello

Thank you for your support and encouragement. To us, having ambitious goals and the means to reach them is truly inspiring. We are excited about all the opportunities we have, opportunities to make a difference in this great group. And now, it is up to us. We must make it happen.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Would it be possible to provide some optimization on using summary inside the frame ?

Hello

Hello, we will consider the needs of this area ~

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team