Tag OPTIMIZATION

We can make section in another section and see the numbers of tagged document each section for files tag.

WHY we cannot do the same for the margins of document itself ?

I don’t know the developers are using but It d be like a Pinterest app if we can categorize them…

all notes linked to another with the tags and they become panels… so we can jump one note to another with less friction…

(+)

For lot’s of tags users ıt d be beatifull if we can screen the “last used tags” section.

@Lanco_Support-Team
@Scott_Support-Team
@Lea_Support-Team
@Support-Team
@admin

1 Like

“It d be like a Pinterest app”
Hello, would you like to talk more about the features of tagging on Pinterest? A screenshot of the feature would be appreciated.

As we talked in this link, the Pinterest app works with unseen hashtags behind the “pictures” like; hashtags behind the “cards” in MarginNote.
Especially for the hashtag lovers or the users who works with different notes but using same hashtags, it would be beautiful if the user could access own hashtags without need to write on search box.

The beautiful thing is MN already have the hashtag panel. But now, the user can “just screen” the other connected cards with the same hashtags, not go on them.

@Support-Team

Hello, are you referring to this operation?

1 Like

If there is a substantial lack in comparing the two, I hope you can help me point it out, thank you very much!

I know it is a little different request
But for easy access and better interface
I wish to just click (for once) to card and go through after opened hashtag panel.

Now the users need “two” click for every jump as you showed in that video. And that clicking part on panel is so small.

Thank you for considering

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

I hope MarginNote team understands the importance of willpower. The only thing that makes the app great are nothing but simplicity itself.
Thank you for replying