The automatic binded node writings, not with focus\click

I want better interface
I want to feel freedom when I use this awesome app
I want speed

There are serious problems about MarginNote updates
When update came this app sometimes lose great interface
Maybe the feedbacks aren’t listening enough
Or the aim is has not clearly understood by developers
If the new speciality cost MarginNote fluency ınterface than the developers should tkink twıce about this.
Because everytime we add something, the flexibility of app can be damaged

For example there was no mind map writing before and we wanted that speciality so much

Than it come out thankfully but than second problem arısed, we can’t write on nodes without open new window.

Than there was another update arised (the focus speciality with click to write on nodes) but now we need to click it everytime. And when the mind map gets bigger, the opening and closing process (after clicking on nodes for focus to write) slows the app.

THE PROBLEM IS HERE CLICKING, I talked about many times. Don’t think as a losing time, think about WILLPOWER instead.

Evertime the user needs to CLICK, the WRİTE İNSTİNC is INTERRUPTED, so THE COST: LOSING EASY INTERFACE.

the user should wrıte anything he wants without clicking something, please understand it !
Think about Apple notes for example, why it is so common even if it doesn’t have %50 specialities of any writing app in store ? Because the answer is INTERFACE. The user don’t need to click anything to write !!! The user even can reach the writing on Lock Screen with pencil !!!

NOW

I SUGGEST

THE WRITING ON MIND MAP

WITHOUT CLICKING SOMETHING TO BIND SOMETHING

I WANT WRITE ON NODES, AND MY WRITINGS SHOULD STAY ON NODES
WITHOUT I NEED TO :
CLICK
OR FOCUS
OR OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW

I WANT WRITE FREELY

The focus for binding writings could stay but this suggestion should be alternative for users TOO

I hope I can explain clearly

@Support-Team

2 Likes

Hello

Thank you very much for your suggestions. You want to write on the mind map more freely and conveniently. At present, the handwriting function of the mind map can also be used in this way, such as the demonstration in the video. We look forward to your suggestions

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Hello

I'm very sorry, but there has been no news from you. I found that the video was not uploaded successfully due to the server. Please refer to this GIF demo and look forward to your message.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Hello

I'm very sorry, but there has been no news from you. I found that the video was not uploaded successfully due to the server. Please refer to this link and look forward to your message.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

You didn’t get my message. Please read it again.
I want to write on node WITHOUT clicking something.
It means:

• if I write inward the node, the writings should stay WITHOUT ANY INTERVENTION. (That’s the suggestion part)
  • If I write outward of nodes, the writings should stay on mind map background as now

There is focus speciality (for writings to stay on nodes) I know that but the are -three- problems about this speciality when it comes writing on mind map

1. PROBLEM ARISE if user want to add a node to branch AFTER the writing on it. the all writings are SLIPPING after adding new node (or capture whatever you call…)

1. as before I said in my message, every click the user needs, damages writing instinc with interruption. And interface of app has to pay it.

2. this focus speciality (for writings to stay on nodes) is slows the app if the mind map gets bigger. Every opening and closing focus speciality process is wasting of time, interface speed and writing instinct in serious way.

İn summary
Save thıs app from these unnecessary Clicks or
Make my suggestion preferable to user

And please for answer: don’t talk about opening new window for writings to stay on nodes as solution
We talked about this trash many times
And as you aware this is another window with click
And that window is so small
So this is not even solution
This is totally killing app interface

@admin
@Bubble_Support-Team
@Support-Team

Hello

isaatalay42 ExtsTester #6

You didn’t get my message. Please read it again.
I want to write on node WITHOUT clicking something.
It means:

• if I write inward the node, the writings should stay WITHOUT ANY INTERVENTION. (That’s the suggestion part)
  • If I write outward of nodes, the writings should stay on mind map background as now

There is focus speciality (for writings to stay on nodes) I know that but the are -three- problems about this speciality when it comes writing on mind map

1. PROBLEM ARISE if user want to add a node to branch AFTER the writing on it. the all writings are SLIPPING after adding new node (or capture whatever you call…)
  1. as before I said in my message, every click the user needs, damages writing instinc with interruption. And interface of app has to pay it.

2. this focus speciality (for writings to stay on nodes) is slows the app if the mind map gets bigger. Every opening and closing focus speciality process is wasting of time, interface speed and writing instinct in serious way.

İn summary
Save thıs app from these unnecessary Clicks or
Make my suggestion preferable to user

And please for answer: don’t talk about opening new window for writings to stay on nodes as solution
We talked about this trash many times
And as you aware this is another window with click
And that window is so small
So this is not even solution
This is totally killing app interface

@admin
@Bubble_Support-Team
@Support-Team

Okay, you want to use handwritten notes as part of the card without any unnecessary clicks. The notes will also move with the card when the handwritten card moves,right?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

The handwriting should automatically bind to the card or framework just below that handwriting.

1 Like

Yes as ı Said in my message

Think like the the cards (or nodes or captures) as a ship, and outer background as a sea.
If I write on ship, the writings should stay on ships. It doesn’t matter where the ship :ship: goes, the writing should stay on ship without any clicking (suggestion part)

If I write on sea :ocean: (background) , the writings only can be move with clicking (we have already now)

And if it will come true, this old suggestion should be applied that update TOO
After that, this (writing on mind map) update going to be awesome :facepunch:

Thank you for considering

Hello

I have recorded your suggestion. This is indeed a good suggestion. We need to study it further. In addition, would you like to share with us your learning scenario using MarginNote3? If possible, that would be great

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Description: Bind an event handler to the focus JavaScript event, … focus via keyboard commands, such as the Tab key, clicker counter or by mouse clicks on the element. When a re-rendering occurs, if the same key is seen, this will tell React don’t clobber and regenerate the view, instead reuse. Then the