When will I be able to read books as I want to see them?

Users should be able to choose what fonts, text colors, and background colors they want in their ebooks.

I noticed that the hyperlink in dark mode is too bright and difficult to read. In other ebook readers I am able to choose what color hyperlinks appear as. Red, green, dark blue, light blue? All are available from a color-pick context menu.

In some apps I can choose any combination from hundreds of colors. Black background with light yellow text and green hyperlinks? Yes. Pink background, brown text, purple hyperlinks? Yes.

and why can’t I add my own fonts to the app library? Perhaps even some textured background images.

Why can’t we choose paragraph spacing, line spacing, margin spacing?

What about headers and footers? Some apps allow us to customize this and choose book title, chapter title, author name, pages left in chapter, total pages left in book in the headers and footers.

Oddly enough, this is all basic HTML stuff. Some epub files even come with their own fonts and format, but MarginNote overrides them for some reason. Please give us these customizable abilities. It would be a reasonable addition to MarginNote in improving the user experience.

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

1 Like