Ability to change the font settings (size, color, emphasizing and font type) of the nodes that are forming by the following methods

Currently the users can’t change the font settings (size, color, emphasizing and font type) of the nodes that are making by the following two methods.

That nodes at least don’t follow the default font size.

Please give ability to change the font settings of that nodes and that nodes should also follow the default font settings.

Please also make the child nodes have the same font settings(color) that are made by a parents node, as in above 2nd photo.

1 Like

Any response?

Hello

We have received many suggestions for font and style customization, which we are in the process of optimizing.

Do you mean that the font size set for the parent node is inherited by the child node?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

1 Like

Please make able to change the font settings in above second type of nodes.

Also the inheritance of the node color and font settings from parent nodes to child nodes would be very useful.

Hello

Thanks for the screenshot, it's very clear.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

So could you work on my request that i mentioned exactly?
Nodes without the font settings changing ability is useless.
This would be very useful for many users.

Hello

Yeah, we understand that this feature is going to be beneficial to many users. Your suggestion has been noted and discussed. However, it will take some time for us to implement, and we cannot assure you of an exact time frame. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

1 Like

Ok.thank you very much.
But I wondered that didn’t you know or didn’t you care about the issue before I mentioned.