Add page in the existing document needs to be fixed

iam in high school and our teachers hand out new print outs every now and then to add on to the print put they already gave to us before. it is frustrating because

1. whenever you try to add new pdf’s to an exisiting document, it appears to me that you can only add them one by one. that is just soooooooooooooooo frustrating.
  2. it doesnt even allow pdf files to be added, it only shows “blank page” “lined page” “photos” “camera”, no pdf import option.
  3. when i did decide to try out adding a document from “photos,” it forced me to crop the document into a perfect square. (my document is not square, it’s rectangular)
  4. when i did try adding a document from “photos,” it DRAMATICALLY lowered the quality of my photo(document)
    for these reasons i cannot add new print outs from my teachers to the already exisitng documents i have on margin notes (btw i have already marked on my exisitng documents, i cant just merge the new ones to the old ones from another app and then import it to margin notes again, (i dont want to lose what i’ve been studying)
2 Likes

Yes please allow add page in other formats, esp. pdf and from a file in our local computer (I am using iPad, so would be great if I can add a pdf page from a file stored in cloud).

Thank you for writing in. I have already raised your request to our Development team. As mentioned earlier, all user requests will be considered and implemented but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.