Adjusting EPUB Margins

Hello, I’d like to view two ePub files side by side in MarginNote3. This works, but the ePub margins are way to big, which limits the amount of text displayed from my ebooks. Is there a way to adjust the margins to make them smaller? I looked for a setting, and couldn’t find one. I only saw text size adjustments. Thanks!

2 Likes

I vote for this. The margins are indeed very large and should be adjustable. And it would also be great if we could choose to move the note sidebar to either right-hand or left.

Hello,I have sent your request to our development team. We will consider and implement user requests,but we cannot guarantee when. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help further.

1 Like

Hello, it’s been 2 years. Could we have an update?

Hello

Hello, what version and system are you currently using

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Echo
Support Team

Hello,

I’m on 3.7.18.

I hope this can be arranged.

Many thanks

Hello

Hello, if you need to upgrade version 3.7, you can upgrade it directly in the purchase channel such as official website or app store

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Echo
Support Team

Hello,

I am on version 3.7.

Is there a newer version not on the iOS App Store?

Does that version give you the ability to adjust margins when reading epubs?

Thanks!

Hello

Hello, the current version 3.7 is the latest. We will submit your requirements to the developers. Thank you for your support.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Echo
Support Team

Hello. Any updates on this. I am on the latest version right now 3.7.21 for the ipad. Correct me if I am wrong, but adjusting the margin is still not available for epub files right ?