Aİ chat for researched text⭐️

As you aware the open ai chats are more available and trend, We d be so happy if the users have options as BİNG Aİ or CHAT GPT CHATS FOR TEXT SEARCH OPTIONS of MN

Imagine

You are searching directly (withouout copy paste issue) like now of your QUESTIONS OF YOUR PDF BOOKS like QUIZ OR QUESTON BANKS etc…

İt d be great if you can make this

@Support-Team
@Relight_Support-Team

3 Likes

Hello

This is a very interesting suggestion, and we will consider it.

Kind Regards,

Support Team

3 Likes

transfer PDF to words and let chatgpt to help user to summarize content

transfer PDF to words and let chatgpt to help user to summarize content,I really need this function!!!!

Hello

Hello, there is already a similar function on the forum to use GPT.

Kind Regards,

Support Team

there is chatpdf for this.

I wouldn’t hold my breath with these guys adding these functions.

ChatGPT currently is not good at summarizing. This could work with gpt4 but the api is not available yet.

Hello

There are similar plugins to use here.

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Can u link them ?

no answer? why

@Support-Team

No comments.

1 Like

Hello

ohmymn

Kind Regards,

Support Team

2 Likes

Yeah! @Support-Team The addition of ChatGPT or similar in the search function would be a good tool. Please give a priority to this feature, this would also help bring new users to the platform.

1 Like

Hello

ok we will consider it

Kind Regards,

Support Team

1 Like

Wow. This is what I am looking for! Have you got the solution? I need the url too

Nope we are waiting for update…

1 Like

Do I have to buy LiquidText…? I need ChatPDF in Marginnote, too.

I think it would be great to have chatpdf within MarginNote but non essential. The added benefit compared to just opening chatpdf in a browser window is not clear, especially considering chatpdf can only answer questions related to one pdf at a time.

As for generating text with ChatGPT, at least on macOS this can be done within MarginNote using anygpt application. It enables ChatGPT prompts from any text field in macOS.

1 Like

well, looks like a big player just entered this space. Margin note should of been thinking about this:

1. Cloud to analyze and use your own key or use their service thru their api to gpt4 and charge for it
  2. search, tag summarize, extract images and diagrams, extending all their services
  3. video notes, transcribe and video to text services, paid of course
  4. audio to text, transcribe and summarize

the future of learning is crucial here… you must hurry up and get this done before people start moving towards smarter systems. I like margin note but it has become outdated as of today