BUG on MacOS: Can't import from Evernote

I’m new to MarginNote and it looks promising… I’m trying to find workflow that would be suitable for annotating multiple long law documents. These are accessible as a webpages.

I can’t import the webpage directly from browser embedded in MarginNote because it can’t access the site I need to use. I’m using Chrome with webproxy to access wepages I need. That is why I use Evernote Web Clipper to capture those webpages and hopefully transfer the to MarginNote for annotations.

I have connected my Evernote account. I want to use the process of Saving clip (Web clipper by Evernote) of the web page (Simplified article view) with Chrome browser extension into Evernote.

Pages are correctly saved in Evernote and can be viewed and edited in Evernote without any problems.

The problem is that when I try to import them using MarginNote some notes work and some don’t. It displays blank page and Notebook: null @Support-Team

See below:

So far only about 1 of 10 web pages saved into Evernote can be imported into MarginNote3.

That’s a bug, thanks for your report!

Regards,
Lea
Support Team

1 Like

OK, do you need more informations?

When can I expect fix?

I’ve just started Trial period to test if this app suits my needs…

Hello, if you can, please share the notebook which is null in MarginNote within Evernote to q1758646641@163.com. It will help a lot.

Regards,
Lea
Support Team

1 Like

Just tried with this discussion page and same error. Imported as “Simplified article” to Evernote and shared this one with you…

Thanks!

Thanks, we will try to fix it.

Regards,
Lea
Support Team

1 Like

I am having a similar issue, when importing from Evernote not the title page is imported. When importing it looks like it is working “Calculating Pages” but all that shows up is (1:50) 1/2. the document is larger than that.

Hello Lea, any update in this matter? Thx!

I’m now paying user and really hope this is going to be fixed soon …

I haven’t heard from @Support-Team … is that bug confirmed and reproduced? Are you working on it?