Can we sort by highlight?

On Margin Note 2 (iPad) is there a way to sort highlights by Color and export highlights only of a certain color ? E.g. export only green highlights

Similarly is there a way to sort/export highlights that are tagged to a hashtag ?

Thanks

1 Like

Anyone ?

I love this idea! Hope @marginnote3 can do it!

So it’s not possible in MN2 eh. That’s sad.

Doesn’t appear to be – yet. But ask @marginnote3 / @Support-Team if they’d consider it for a feature requests.

Sounds great to me, too! It would make it so much easier for me to sort highlighted text, from high to low priority, so it’s definitely something I’d like to see, too!

The developers seem asleep

1 Like

Welcome Margin note dream

1 Like

Yoda ?

It’s an ongoing problem…

So no sorting highlights by color then ?

Who knows??

Only heaven knows.

1 Like

I would contact the developers directly to see what they say. Like I said, I think it’s an excellent idea – and it’s certainly a useful feature that I would like to use, too! Thanks for bringing it to everyone’s attention…

I did but there is no reply.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues with them, as are many users.

The developers never replied. So I discovered a better system.
Zotero+Obsidian using the Zettelkasten system.

I was trying to create a system within margin notes but ended up discovering something way more awesome. And for free. So thanks for not replying guys.

1 Like

Can you explain how this process works?

Thanks so much…

Hello, you can select all after filtering, and then choose to add them to the new brain map and export them in the new brain map