Cannot select last word in a paragraph

On MarginNote 4.4.6 (44602) in MacOS, when I want to select text in a paragraph, either I cannot select the last word, or I select the last word plus some of the next paragraph which I do not want. Any idea what’s going on? I have attached screen shots of what I mean. In them, I cannot select the word “lung” without also jumping to selecting words in the next paragraph.

My other computer with MarginNote 4.1.13 (11300) does not have this issue. Can I download and older version of MarginNote?

This issue is caused by OCR. Please go to OCR Settings and set Offline OCR to “Always.” Then clear the cache in General Settings and restart MarginNote or your device before trying again.

Thanks for the reply. I don’t have the “Offline OCR” setting or a “cache” in general settings. This is what I have.