Change reading font of ePUB

Is there a way to change the font size (and style) of an ePUB in MarginNote? When reading an ePUB, the font size is a bit too large for my liking.

1 Like

Geez, no sooner I ask the question I found the answer (even though I was searching for a while before I posted this question!).

On a Mac:

1. Open ePUB
  2. Click the “…” located in the upper right corner
  3. Scroll down to “Styles” and click. There, you have options.

I do have one suggestion though. I’d like to have even smaller font sizes. The smallest available right now is OK, but sometimes not as small as I’d like :wink:

2 Likes

Hello

Hi.

We are very delightful to see that you have answers to your question.

Regarding to your issues, we have delivered your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect.

But please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

We very much hope you enjoy our software.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

Just adding to this; I would really appreciate larger font sizes too! I have low vision, and without additional zooming, the largest font size for Epubs in Margin Notes 3 is currently still too small on my iPad 12.9. The Apple Books app might serve as an inspiration here, as it allows way larger font sizes for Epubs than Margin Notes currently does. Hope this can be considered for one of the next updates!

Many thanks!