Copy Note-Link as Context-Menu

Hello,

im referring to following topic: Copying Note URL's

To copy the Note-URL by now it is necessary to click on the note and open up the note entirely and clicking on the three dots and selecting the option.

It would be much faster to just offer the option to copy the Note-URL in the Copy-Section of the note.

This shouldnt be much work, so i would really appreciate if this would be implemented after alsmost 3 years :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I would suggest also a mode where we drag and drop the card and automatic url is created for that note , that would be more efficient and productive.

1 Like

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

@Support-Team This should be a priority. With Obsidian getting iOS support and tools like notion and roam being used for knowledge work being able to cross link apps is more and more common and expected. Given that MN has had this feature for some time, it’s now ripe time for MN to make it more visible.