Easy add way to add comment and merge

When a text is already excerpted and selected. can you please market it easier for us to add comment or merge…

Example i excerpted a word and selected it then using the hand tool

Shortcut to comment: highlight the selected text and release… automatically it will be inserted on the comment section

Shortcut to merge: longpress ang select text and release…
automatically it will be inserted beneath it as merge.

This will allow us to manipulate faster in merging and adding comments and organizing our notes

3 Likes

Wonderful idea. Really need this.

Thank you… for newbies who cant understand this feature , please put this in the option features where we can turn it off or on.

Hello

Thank you for your suggestion. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

I was looking for an option to do exactly that. It would be a great and indispensable feature! Is there any update on this? Thank you

Rafael

Hello

For merge: you can select a text (which is near to your excerpt's location in the PDF), and drag it into the excerpt (in the PDF, "severely disabled by" in your screenshot for instance), then it will merge.

For comment: Please forgive us that we have a lot of work to do at this moment and this is not a very high priority task which we have time to consider.

In some ways comment and merge are very similar, so I guess you could use merge instead? Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, we are now open for third-party plugin developments, if you are interested. Hopefully some people will realise your idea one day, and we are very happy to look forward to it.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team