'Emphasis to title' missing in MN4

In marginnote 3, I was able to create titles for cards by emphasizing words in outline view. Will MN4 get this feature? This is a very important feature of MN for me because it made it easy to make titles for cards with a few clicks.

Hello! Are there any thoughts on this?

Are there any plans to bring back the ability to convert “emphasis” into the “title” of a card? Otherwise, is there a workaround using ohmymn or a different plugin?

My current workaround: I am currently selecting text in a document and adding them as comments, then using ohmymn I am turning those comments into the title of the card. But I can’t find a way to delete the comments. If someone could tell me how to batch delete/clear comments on cards, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Thank you so much for bringing back emphasis in outline mode in the latest update! Would you be planning to bring back the button to make the emphasis to title in the same outline mode?

Or is there another ohmymn or AppleScript method to convert any emphasis to make it into the title?