Excerpt: multiple sentence fragments, etc

I’m a new user. Is there a way to excerpt multiple sentence fragments from one paragraph into just one excerpt note, rather than excerpt the whole paragraph? I’d rather just except the highlights of long paragraphs rather than have to capture the whole paragraph, for quicker revision later.

Also: is there a way to run an excerpt selection across a page break — if the 2-page viewing mode doesn’t show the desired two pages side-by-side? Not sure if I can change which two adjacent pages are shown, or if there’s a way of continuing an excerpt box or text highlight over a page break into the following page.

Thanks.

Hello

Hello, I suggest you use vertical browsing

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Thank you. That solves the second part of my question. I still need help with the first part, being able to combine sentence fragments into one excerpt, rather than having to excerpt a whole paragraph or section that I then have to go into to manually remove all the unwanted words. Here’s a rough example of what I mean.

Say I wanted to combine all the annotated lines into one excerpt note for my MindMap. It is cumbersome to extract the whole paragraph and edit — very cumbersome, as I want to do this often with the material I’m working with). And I don’t want to just excerpt each line individually and then join them on the Mindmap immediately so they stay together — I’ve set my documents to add excerpts to mindmaps automatically so I can work faster, and I lose that benefit if I have to stop each excerpt to make connections. So: is there a way of combining the individual sentence fragments into an excerpt without having to edit out unwanted text? Or if that’s not possible, is there a way to merge excerpt notes on the Mindmap itself so I could combine the individual fragments there?

Thanks very much for the help.

Hello

At present, you can use the function of cutting PDF to remove the text at the end of the page, or you need to extract twice, and use merge or plug-in to merge into an excerpt

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team