Export map in pieces

Is it possible to export the map in a more navigable way? For example, in the pdf version it could print multiple pages: the first with 2-3 levels of childs, the second with the first 3° level child and its children, the third with the sibling…

Or, in alternative, make an HTML navigable export?

I’d like to add my notes to my filesystem search and be able to open and read the file outside marginnote if it’s possible.

1 Like

The way I approach it when I need a PDF of just a part of the map is by ‘Focus’ on the node that contains all the ‘child nodes’ that I am interested on, and then export.

Hope it helps.
Rafael.

Thank you, but it’s a very time consuming way to do that, and it generates different PDFs. when exporting, you could set the number of levels you want to include, and then let an algorithm divide the map in pieces of that depth, no?

I suppose - I am not a programmer. But it would be ideal to have that feature.
MN3 supports extensions from third party developers, if you want to contribute.
Regards,
Rafael.

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team