Export notes rtf to DEVONThink 3

Hi support and community,
I have 50 notes extracted from a pdf document, then I establish the hierarchy among them, select the root note as focus (every note is a brach o subranch of the selected note) and select export through the “option export to Devonthink (rtf/rtfd)”. Following this process sometimes I get a folder with 24 individual documents (the notes), sometimes it has 25 and sometimes 26, but never 50.
I have tried to do it several times, exporting under the tag “all nodes” and “focus branch” with the same results. The prior export to a new notebook and them do the export procedure doesn’t work either.
Please, tell me where is the mistake and how I can export the 50’

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello

Edward,你对DevonThink稍微熟悉一些,能够麻烦你帮忙看一下这个吗?谢谢你了。

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

Hello

Hello, I'm working fine here. Can you send us this notebook for testing? Are you on version 3.6.15?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hello,
Yes I’m on Version 3.6.15 (3.6.15002). Replying the answer about to send the notebook for testing, it contains private and sensitive information of a patient (I’m a Pathologist) and I will preserve the data from public exposure. I’m thinking about to reproduce the notebook mimicking the data with gibberish and, if does the same behaviour on the export, send it to you.
Do you agree?

Best regards
J Luis

Hello,

I did the clone of the 50 notes booknote and replaced the data with gibberish, exported it with the option “export to DEVONLink (Rtf/Rtfd)” and the result was the same: 24/50 card exported.
How can I send you a copy of the booknote, as you ask me?

Best regards
J Luis

Hello

Hello, just export your notebook backup, and then attach the file to your reply.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hello,
Sorry but the notebook contains also the pdf, origin of the excepts and notes, with the sensible data and I can’t show it publicy

Hello

Hello, can you reproduce this problem with my notebook?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

Hello,
Yes, of course, I’ll try to do it