Export to iThoughts

Hello group. Are any of you able to export your mind maps to iThoughts in a meaningful way? I really need to do this, but it doesn’t work. From the mindmap document I choose this option and it seems to do a handoff to iThoughts, but the iThoughts document that opens has only 1 node on it. This is the case whether or not I choose the linking option.
The images below are an example mindmap and a resulting export in iThoughts. I am really hoping someone can tell me how to get the full mindmap (all the individual excerpts and the linking structures) into iThoughts.

It happened the same to me when I opened the exported file from iOS.

Marginnote exports a .mmap file. The desktop version of iToughts reads that, but the iOS one doesn’t.

If you are trying to open the exported file from iOS try this:

1. Open the .mmap file with iThoughts from a computer.
  2. Save the file. It will select automatically the iThought format (.itmz or something similar, I don’t remember exactly).
  3. Now you should be able to open that new file in iOS and see all the nodes correctly.

Hope it helps!

Thank you for that suggestion - I will try it!
According to the iThoughts website the iOS version is supposed to be able to import .mmap files but there must be a trick I am missing. On the plus side, I have been able to export to MindNode, so I could probably work with that if need be.