Exporting a Mind Map

Exporting a Mind Map

Is it possible to export a focused area of a Mindmaps so that another user can import it into one of their MarginNote mindmaps?

Unfortunately The exported pdf mind map resolotion is so insufficient. So many mind maps, after reaching little size, will be trash if the user want to export it.
There is no problem about that speciality at other well known mind map apps.
So this is MarginNote problem. And you should solve it if you care.

This can be done by toggling the export option to “Focus Branch” and then going to the part you want to export.

Regards.

1 Like

Do you mean that when the number of notes increases, the area of the map becomes very large causing the notes in the exported pdf to appear small?
Considering that some users may have more than a thousand notes in a single notebook, and that by changing the size of the PDF can only be a compromise if you are specific about this issue.
I recommend using the “focus branch” feature to export only part of the map at a time. For a large map, currently it is possible to export the map in different parts.
Regards.

And then I need to select “Export MarginNote Backup file?”

Hi MONKiNOTES.
If you need to export some of your notes as .marginpkg to share with friends, you can follow the above video.
If you need to export to word, .opml, or .mmap format, you can directly use the “focus branch” mode to export.

Regards.

Yes brother, ıts so ınsufficent to share. You can compare x mind app exported pdfs…

I can’t export a part of Mindmap in focused mode anymore, is there a workaround?