Extension or plugin to add voices for speech. With it, it would contain everything anyone could ask for

Can someone tell me how i can use my natural crreproc, accapela and other such natural voices i bought to use with voice dream before i discovered margin note can help me make notes and flash cards whole adding video or annotations… i was contantly pulled towards it … but i cannot get the “speech” Option to work with my natural voices and i doownladed em and paid for margin note to create all the aspects that would lead towards deep learning and memory … visual … audio readibg with diff accents , using pictures and color coding with the mind maos manually on the ipad … yet without the option to add voices to speech its compelling me to forgo it … and i dont want to … i am no where near a programmer but i have tried to look into how to install a .pkg file on ipad or make connections between apps or how to integrate this small thing in this amazing app … its is a huge issue on the ipad … if anyone knwz how to work this pls let me know or point me in the right direction …

1 Like