Feature to be developed

Lanco,

I received a mail regarding Third party cloud sync in version 3.7.  Can you plz provide me approximate date/time when the 3.7 version will be updated?.will google drive sync available In it?.

Can u plz develope following feature in the app:

1)taking excerpts from research tab From a particular website, in such a way that if the excerpt in the mind map tapped that particular web page should be opened directly in the research tab.

2)this will help in making notes directly from internet,web.i will be even better if you provide annotations to web page too in the research tab.

3)with this feature the app will be in next level.

4)atlest hidden link to the mind map will be better for the excerpts taken from the research tab to directly open particular web page in the research tab

5)this will help students and reaserchs to great extent instead of importing. Volumes of pdfs and books for small information in the whole book.

6)plz develope it .it is Much needed

Hope this to be addressed
I received a mail regarding Third party cloud sync in version 3.7. Can you plz provide me approximate date/time when the 3.7 version will be updated?.will google drive sync available In it?.
Thank u

Hello, let me describe my understanding of this requirement: you need to extract notes from the research window, and then the notes extracted in this way should retain the location relationship of the source, as shown by clicking on the note card will bring up the research window, and in the research window will open the source page of the note. Is that right?

1 Like

Exactly sir. Thank u very much for your .

Exactly sir thank u very much for response

Sorry, I didn’t check the private message box before, the team will get back to you after checking the functionality!

1 Like

Sir,.thank u for response.feature need to extract notes from the research window, and then the notes extracted in this way should retain the location relationship of the source, as shown by clicking on the note card will bring up the research window, and in the research window will open the source page of the note.
if possible plz develope it much needed feature.along with all u described.also develop annotation feature for research tab.to highlight card related information on website.

Hello

Ok. Mukund I have raised your request to our Development team. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team