"Go to document mode" button

Hi everyone!

I tried to solute this question through the support team, but it didn’t work. So, here we go.

It’s easy to find the “Go to study mode” button when you are reading a .pdf file. Anyway, I highlighted it with a red circle bellow.

So… I’m pretty sure there were a similar “Go to document mode” at the practcally same spot, but I can’t find it anymore in my MN app. As this button is no longer displayed, the only way to go to document mode is opening the menu and choosing the item, wasting a considerable time.

Here’s the question(s): did this “Go to document mode” button really existed? Did I accidentally moved it? Can I restore it? Or it’s just a creation of my mind and this button never appeared?

I really appreciate anyone who can help me with this struggle.
Cheers!

1 Like

It was there but after the recent updates it has been removed , in addition to reducing the documents displayed in the tab area … I found this inconvenient for the usage in all aspects but that what the development team see and nothing could be done.

1 Like

Hello

Hello,

We hide the "Go to Document Mode" tab into the list in recent version. The decision is made because the tab is of low frequency use in our survey and the tab is commonly confused with "bookmark" tab.

Another easy way to read the profile is to click this tab. You 'll remain the study mode but have a full vision of the profile.

I totally understand your confusion. As I am not the developer, I will talk to them about this issue.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Chelsea
Support Team

1 Like

Thank you very much, Medicine. At least, I was not crazy haha.

Hello, ST!

I even checked the app’s update history in App Store, but nothing showed up there. Tell the developer team that I’m gonna miss that tab. Maybe they reconsider it? Make hiddin’ it optional…

P.S. The image in your answer does not appear to me either.

Hello

I have already raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect.

The image shows that click tab in study mode can also lead to a full vision of the profile. (To prevent the image from going wrong again...)

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Chelsea
Support Team

1 Like