Help with some ePub files?

I know this might be out of the realm of MarginNote troubleshooting, but I it seems the problem only applies when using this app, so perhaps someone here can help me. Occasionally I have trouble with ePub files rendering on the app. The problem is that when I tap on any text in the book, the entire page’s text highlights or reacts as if it were a hyperlink that leads nowhere.

Following are some screen shot examples, but at the end I’ve shared a link to a screen capture video if you care to see :

The page shown above is a sample from a book as it first appears. However, when I tap on the text red underlines appear as below. Then when I tap on a blank area, they disappear.

The following two images show a different book with a similar issue although it reacts slightly differently. Instead of underling, all of the texts turns blue if I hold the cursor on it or my finger on the screen. In this instance, however, the text turns back to normal when I let go of the screen or stop pressing down with my mouse.

And here is the link to the video:

VIDEO

Like I said, this might just be an issue with the HTML formatting of the ePub files themselves, but it doesn’t affect the book’s appearance or performance on any other reader. Does anyone know how I could fix this or what the trouble could be? Has anyone else encountered this issue before?

Hello

Thank you very much for your feedback. You can convert the epub file into a PDF file for the time being. For the problem you describe, we will investigate it as soon as possible

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Thank you. Would you perhaps like to look at the files themselves?

Hello

OK, but the best solution is to convert the epub file to a PDF file. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team