How to use Recall mode in Outline view?

Is there anyway to get recall mode in outline or mindmap view? I love that feature. Useful in active recall but right now can only be used in document or is there some menu im missing?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello

Currently you can only recite them directly in your notes by exporting your study cards. Why do you wish to use this feature in your outline?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

Suppose, I have a heading tilte called Diabetes. I have extracted certain notes like shown in the screenshot. I have used emphasis at certain places. Now while im reading in the main document, the recall mode hides the emphasized words. What if I want to see them hidden in my mind map also? It will be helpful as I have the whole topic in one glance with the emphasis words hidden.

Also, How do I add all these points in a single review card with one click? If I add the main heading diabetes, it either creates one card with all the child cards in back content or it asks to add of all of them as separate review cards.

What I want to achieve is, make a review card with all the child nodes as Question with their emphasis as cloze.

2 Likes

I was requested this features before like this. I wish also want to controll mp3 without document Mode.
Because I dont want to turn document after took all information to mind map.
The “full” screen mind map users should use these features.
Please make a change

So you May ask full screen mind map using?
Its simple
Most of users in here dont have a Mac. So the size of screen is so limited for multitask.
Another clear reason is; only %4 of People make multitask (Most of them women) for study.
Taking information from document (document Mode) And arranging them (mind map) are seperare things for our brains.
Thats why People in first place can not adapt MN.
So we need to focus one thing for pruductive work.
Shortly the users has to have same tools (for example review thing) both document and mind map Mode.

1 Like

true. developers kindly look into this as it should be not very difficult to implement as we have it already in the document mode. Thanks

1 Like

Hello

Got it, if you wish to leave the document behind and only view the mind map after excerpting the entire document; or if you wish to view it in the mind map for reasons of distance from the location of the excerpt in the document, you will indeed need to use recall mode directly in the brain map interface. I'll document this scenario and keep an eye out for similar feedback.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

2 Likes

Please margin note team we really need that feature. The mind map screen users want to use recall mode on mind map. That’s the only way we can use Flashcards method in mind map mode. That’s only way I can make my own questions and see the answers without leaving my mind map. Because when you highlight something you will make question about your own note without any extra effort if only you use that feature. We really want to see that feature on mind map. I am sure you will get it if you try to look with our perspective. Personally I hasn’t persisted any other feature like that because I give importance mind map orientation and holistic note taking with questions and answers. Please make a change.

@Support-Team
@admin

3 Likes

Same here. Its doesnt make any sense rn to get out mindmaps. The outlines dont have proper export or markup faciltites. In the end we are forced to see three different things document, mindmap and outlines for some answers beating the whole purpose of the app imo.

We need recall mode on mind map as well as outline to test our memory from “our margin notes” not just the main document.

1 Like

Hey, I can’t give a guarantee on what you guys know, but we can be sure that the developer did pay attention to this and I’ll be back to let you know if there are any progress.

Regards.

1 Like

Hey,

Is there any new development regarding an recall mode directly in the brain map interface.
It would be a great for recalling within the order of the Mindmap.

Best regards.

1 Like

İ added new feedback but no answer or improvement unfortunatelly…