IMAC MACOS IPadOS

In my file, I’m facing currently many issues.

1. The file was automatically moves to parent folder to General folder.
  2. The files automatically duplicates its original file. And make the file name with MNF59
    Previously I don’t have this problem. But now it’s makes me very irritating. Please solve this issue.

Hello

Hi, would you be able to upload some screenshots or videos describing it in detail? That way I can help you better.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

in the first two file I have only one. it created additional one. previously what ever I did in the pdf it saves in the file but now it seperates. I don’t know what are all the notes are saved.

Hello

Did you edit the pdf itself?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

Yeah, I think the problem was happen because I opened the same file in Mac and iPad. And marking the annotation in the both devices. I think that’s why it duplicates the file. Some times when I working in the two device, it saves both the annotation work in the single file. But when the internet speed is slow at the time it duplicate the file. If the synchronisation between the iPad and iMac through internet it takes time For that only I am asking, if the synchronisation will happens by USB. It will solve this problem.

Hello

It is not yet possible to synchronize changes immediately. So sometimes there may be conflicts. Have you tried airdrop? This is the only way to ensure that changes are fully transferred.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

Air drop is fine but I want to do that manually. Im asking for automatic synchronise. That duplicate file disturbs my work.

Hello

Then you may need to wait for the sync to complete on the other device before you can continue. Or you can try this button.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team