iOS deep/universal links?

Does MarginNote support deep or universal links on iOS? I track my workflow in Notion. I would like to be able to create a task list in Notion and then link back to documents in MarginNote 3 that I need to read and annotate.

For example, I can open a specific table in Airtable by using the uri “airtable://” and clicking on that link in iOS would open the airtable app.

Is there a uri in MarginNote that would allow me to open specific documents for reading or elements in a mind map?

1 Like

So - I halfway answered my own question. I do see at the notebook level, on MN3 desktop there is a menu command of “Copy notebook URL”, which provides a URI in the format of “marginnote3app://notebook/[UID pointing to notebook]”.

So - can we get the same kind of url copy directly to a document? I generally group multiple documents within the same notebook, so the notebook URL doesn’t quite accomplish what I’m trying to do from a task management standpoint.

1 Like

Hello, the link to jump to the document is not supported at the moment. However, you can switch to document mode by clicking on the top right corner of the learning mode.

If you select a node, you can simply press cmd + shift + c or Edit > Copy note URL to create a deep link to that note.

Hi,
Adding this url to notion and clicking it doesn’t work right?
From the browser it goes to a different notion page?

Hello

Theoretically, it's using an URL scheme and it should work? Can you please show us more details by providing us with screenshots? That way, we may be able to help you! Thanks!

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

Ahh I meant it’s an issue from notion’s end. When the link is copy pasted on the browser it works fine.

It’s just how notion works when we click that link

Hello

Oh, . Just curious, does the web version for Notion work with the URL links?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Sushi
Support Team

+1 for this request. Ideally would like to link to any part of the app (document, mind map, card) from my task manager or writing system. Would enable to use this for all my documents.

Hello

i want it too.but i can not find one app whitch have this function

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Aric
Support Team