Is there a MarginNote Manual?

Dear Team, dear Forum,

I have MarginNote 3 on my iPad. I do have some videos and an article about MarginNote. The Help System provides info about the new features of MarginNote. But there is no user manual for MarginNote.

I tried to search the net, but there‘s only a broken link pointing to a document from 2016 (sic!) on the MarginNote webpage. An article in the net references a 144 page long manual…yet I cannot find it.

Are we supposed to try out how the system works? (Not sure if I have time for that…)

So, please… Anyone who can provide me with a user manual for MarginNote 3 on the iPad?

Many thanks,
Gerhard.

1 Like

Hello

Hello, I actually recommend that you go to YouTube and look at the user-made videos that are more relevant to the user's experience

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team

Dear Team, I am new to Margin Note 3 and completely lost with all these youtube videos. I would like to ask for a user manual which will help me to learn step by step the usage. Because I do not have the time to playing with youtube videos around. Hoping you understand this and please provide something in english. Your company has promised to do so since long time. We are waiting for this.BR Michaela

Hello

Sorry to keep you waiting, we are already working on the English version of the user manual, and we will publish it in the community in the future

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team