I’m a newbie, using MarginNote 3 on an iPad. What I would like to achieve: create a printable PDF summary of technical documents (just the summary).
- I’m using the text marker or text-box tool while reading the PDF
- I activated “Auto Add to MindMap” and “Auto Insert Position: Grouped By Table of Contents”
- I selected “Framework” as layout option
- I don’t manually add notes, scribble, etc.
- The “mindmap” content is just selected text / textboxes of my original PDF
When I try to export as PDF: page size does not seem to be letter/A4 (seems endless?), content of text boxes (basically “screenshotted content” of my original PDF is barely readable), etc.
I tried exporting as DOCX which works better, but does not look as nice.
Is there an option to layout the generated/exported PDF so that it becomes printable?