License problem

hello there, i have upgraded my laptop and now can no longer use marginnote despite entering the correct license code on devmate. It tells me i am unable to use it on a new computer even though it is wiped from previous.
Can you help?

Hello, joebtay,

Welcome to the MarginNote Forum.
Activation & Deactivation:
MarginNote 3 has 14-days free trial. You could enter the activation number here to complete activation.
Before you reinstall the system or replace the device, please follow the step to deactivate it: In the Mac OS top menu, click ā€œMarginNote 3ā€ >>> Select ā€œDeactivateā€
EABEFF48-C3AE-4F4D-B3AC-333841D3493E

Best Regards,
Bryan
MN Support Team

hello.
My macbook was broken up and then logic board has replaced.
So I can not ā€˜deactivateā€™ now.
About this problem, I sent e-mail to service@marginnote.com with license code, but I didnā€™t receive any mail yet.

Please help me!

Hello, thank you for your response.
I wiped my laptop, disconnected icloud and reinstalled Mac OS, and have now traded it in- no idea had to be uninstalled in this situation.
Is there another way to reactivate my app?

Hello Hong & joebtay,
Could you please tell me whether your code is bought from fastspring or paddle?
Regards,
Bryan
MN Support Team

I have no idea about that, but the order mail came from ā€˜mailer@fastspring.comā€™.

So I think I bought it from fastspring.

When i put in the code, it is recognised by devmate but not paddle.
I received a single use coupon for fastspring
Thanks

Hello,
Please send your activation code to service@marginnote.com, weā€™ll deal with the issue and give your replies as soon as possible.
Best Regards,
Bryan

I just sent an email. Thank you

1 Like

as have I
many thx for your help

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for your prompt response, and please try to key the activation code again.
Regards,
Bryan

Licencing oh not again :expressionless: It is a very irritating license problem I have faced many times. Even a day before yesterday I have run the logitech gaming software but again the licensing issue arising and installation was failed.

Hi Bryan, I have the same problem and I forgot to deactivate before formatting the computers. My license is purchased through paddle.com. I forwarded the order confirmation to service@marginnote.com.

Please help me deactivate the current activations, so that I can install the MarginNote on newly installed operating system.

Thank you very much.

Hello, Support-Team
I have the same problem
I forgot to deactivate before formatting the computers.

I sent an email about the purchase history to service@marginnote.com 3-4 days ago, please check it.

i have similar issue.
one of my two macs was upgraded from HDD to SSD, and swept out all applications in it. when reinstall the marginnote, i notified to deactivate first before installing the second. how can i do that?
last night i sent an email to service@marginnote.com but havenā€™t received the reply.

Hello

ę‚Ø儽ļ¼Œä¼šå°½åæ«å›žå¤ēš„ļ½ž

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Relight
Support Team

done.
the problem lays in the choice between paddle code or devmate licence code.