Linking notebooks - How to delete link

I figured out how to link a notebook to another, but I can’t see how to delete the link.

The link is created by tapping the link button tap the link button and going back to the main menu and open the target notebook. After that, drag the link icon onto the note you want to link to.

Hello

Hello,

You could open that note, and then click edit note in the bottom of the "note edit" interface, and then you can click the link.

Best wishes,

Flora-Support-Team

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Flora
Support Team

Hello

Hello,

You could open that note, and then click edit note in the bottom of the "note edit" interface, and then you can delete the link.

Best wishes,

Flora-Support-Team

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Flora
Support Team

Thanks. Edit comments brings you to the link so that it can be deleted.

Second issue. Once I deleted the link in both notebooks, the associated pdf from the target notebook (notebook with all the documents) is still showing in the notebook that had the first link created. There are no documents associated with this notebook as it was used for testing. How do I get rid of the pdf? It’s not a document that is in the notebook under the document manager.

Hello

Hello,

If you delete the link in both documents, the pdf will not show in another notebook. Maybe double checking if the link is deleted could be helpful.

Best regards,

Flora-Support-Team

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Flora
Support Team

I have deleted the link in each notebooks notes. The pdf still shows in the pdf viewer. It’s the only document in this test notebook. When Imgo into “Manage” there is a message that says “the document is missing”, but it’s still there. Any ideas?

Hello

Since you have deleted the pdf from the notebook, it will not bind with the notebook. So in the manage view, the pdf document is missing. I think it might be helpful if you can add the pdf in the manage view once again from your document source.

Hope this could solve your question.

Best regards,

Flora_Support-Team

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Flora
Support Team

Thanks