Location syncing

Hi,

The location to which I’ve read on a PDF does not seem to be sync’d between the Mac and iOS versions (as with other posts the sync is generally pretty poor), is it supposed to sync and if not, could this please be added as a feature (when the sync is sorted)?

Jim

2 Likes

This is actually a complete PITA for me moving between devices.
Is there any comment from the developers on this?!

Why doesn‘t the support or admin answer bis question? It‘s a totally no go to wait for months for an answer, very bad :-1:

Why can‘t I get an answer?

I think the Crop setting should also be synced. I have to do this again for every device.

Any updates on this?!

Thanks for your advices which will help us improve Sync. system.:slightly_smiling_face: The crop and location sync tech. need some time to acheive.

1 Like

The last entry is months ago and it’s a crucial functionality, please , Admin, talk to us!

Handoff in MN2 could syncing reading location. But Handoff in MN3 has some problem to fix. Once MN3 Handoff works properly, is that fine within your workflow?

No, Handoff is only a weak workaround, we need a actual sync between different devices at different times! Otherwise I had to use MN3 for Annotations and another reader for reading purposes…

1 Like

I agree. Reading a textbook gets really inconvenient

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions now as Preliminary Adoption.

Best Regards,
Lanco
Support Team

@Lanco_Support-Team Is there an update on this feature, it’s now been a long while?

1 Like

Waiting that long … respect :muscle:t6::innocent:

Waiting too. It’s very important. Wonder why it took so long.