Lost half of the functionalities although I purchased the full service!

Dear Support Team,

I reached out to you in multiple emails, but I haven’t heard back from you.
I need you to restore the full functionality of my license on Mac.
I purchased Marginnote this January, and I could use it well; then, suddenly, it said I had to restore my purchase, I clicked on it, and ever since then, I have had very limited functionalities. For example, I cannot highlight images and put them on the mind map or edit what I highlighted from a text for a mind map, etc. I sent you screenshots via email. Basically, I lost the majority of functions when I’m working in study mode on a file.
Please fix this asap. I am a paying customer and was your biggest fan recommending your service to my classmates. I need to use this service to prepare for my exams coming up in the coming weeks.

I purchased your service on 9th Jan via MacOS, App Store. Serial number: 1-7052573157, order ID: MNHY5NGL2W

Thank you for your help!

Melinda

1 Like

Hello

You can update it in the AppStore

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Hello,
I tried it a week ago, I updated my app in the app store, but it didn’t solve the problem, unfortunately. I restarted my laptop, I restarted the app, and I tried everything that I could.
Can you please further look into it?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello

Sorry to hear that. You can back up all the notes on your MarginNote in the settings and then reinstall it. There is a backup and restore option in the settings, please back up all your notes before uninstalling mn.

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Hello,

I did the backup and before uninstalling Marginnote, I wanted to verify that the backups work well.
Unfortunately, on iCloud, it did not back up the ‘studies’, only the documents. The ‘study’ is the feature where I store my work and insights. I couldn’t test the downloaded backups.
Can you please confirm to me whether the downloaded backs ups have the study files too? If I lose them, I lose weeks of work.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello

settings——Backup&Restore——Backup Notes Database&All documents,This will have all the data

Kind Regards,

Support Team

Hello,

Thank you! In Settings, there is no such option for me. I did screenshots of what I see.
Is the one in the file menu the one you refer to?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

I reinstalled Marginnote, but I still don’t have the full functionality. Furthermore, the backup was not fully perfect either. It is very frustrating.
I attached a screenshot, you can see that I cannot pick areas of a document or images, and I cannot edit the length of the chosen text, to name a few issues.
Please, fix this problem for me.

Thank you!
Melinda

1 Like

Hello, I need your help with my query above. Even after reinstalling the program on my Mac, I still cannot access basic functionalities. Please, do help me. It is urgent I use my paid plan with you to study, and this dysfunctionality decreases the efficacy of that.
Thank you,
M

1 Like