MarginNote drains the iPad-battery

Hello support,
I use MarginNote3 on the iPad Pro (almost new since the beginning of the year) and unfortunately I have to find out that this app is very draining on the battery. Normally, one battery charge is enough for nearly 2 days despite intensive use with Mail, Safari, Notability, PDF-Experts and other apps. With MarginNote I start with 100% battery at 10:00 and at 16:00 the battery is down.
Are there settings that optimize battery usage?

1 Like

MN-Tester None #1
Hello support,
I use MarginNote3 on the iPad Pro (almost new since the beginning of the year) and unfortunately I have to find out that this app is very draining on the battery. Normally, one battery charge is enough for nearly 2 days despite intensive use with Mail, Safari, Notability, PDF-Experts and other apps. With MarginNote I start with 100% battery at 10:00 and at 16:00 the battery is down.
Are there settings that optimize battery usage?

No hints, no comments, no ideas?

Hello, there is no power saving mode at the moment ~ you can try to use focus mode, and turn off iCloud sync, use the dark style.
Thank you for writing in. I have already raised your request to our Development team. As mentioned earlier, all user requests will be considered and implemented but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

1 Like