Markdown export

+1 - particularly with image export!

My workflow also is to study information with MN3, and then store the parts I excerpted in Obsidian.
(Obsidian is a Markdown viewer for linked and structured information purely using Markdown and the file system, like your own Wikipedia database with a very portable format).

My extracts can include images of tables or figures with my own drawings or annotations on them.
Therefore, native support for export to Markdown would be great, particularly with linked image resources in the Markdown.
Right now, converting the excerpts to an entry in Obsidian is quite large amount of work.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I also registered just to express my interest for this feature:
+1 for markdown export

this is for me also by far the single most important feature missing right now.
Besides,
Thank you for this great tool, I use it everyday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like this as well so I can easily export to my PKM (RemNote) and maybe even Notion.

SOS @Support-Team PLEASE UPDATE US

Same here. Joined forum to request this feature. Thanks for your consideration!

Perhaps the apparent lack of interest in the request to support markdown export from MarginNote is another indication that the product has been abandoned by the developers in the market outside of China. It would be great if we daily users of MN could see a statement of direction from the developers and perhaps their support for finding a European or U.S.-based development team to assume the product for upkeep and development in our markets.

2 Likes

A lot of people have requested this feature. I am wondering why the developers are silent for almost three years. @Support-Team @Leah_Support-Team @Relight_Support-Team @Lanco_Support-Team @Edward_Support-Team

1 Like

+1
Markdown export is a must these days