Mind map nodes can't be moved anymore

Hello,

Ive been using margin note since 2018 and I must say it is one of the most powerful tools I’ve ever used.

The new update seems to have the mind map nodes stuck and not able to move it around.

For example, if I highlight and add to the mind map, then I want to make that node be a child of another node somewhere else on the map not within the current view I’m only able to move it past to a distant area.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Hello

Would you please upload some screenshots or videos describing it in detail? That way I can help you better.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team

I am having a similar problem. Basically when I try to drag something all I get is the “dragging rectangle” rather than the ability to drag the note. I have uploaded a video to illustrate what I am talking about.

This is currently the only thing holding me back from purchasing the full version on mac.
Also, side question - what other features come with the full version on mac?

Hello,

It looks like it got fixed on the next update. Thank you!

Hello

In your video it looks like there are two note cards that can't be dragged around, right? Do you have this problem in other notebooks as well? Under what circumstances does it usually occur?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Edward
Support Team