MN4 floating browser missing

Trying out MN4 right now, i am missing a feature, that made MN3 my favorite PDF-Reader. Im MN3 following www-links that are embedded in a PDF opens a small inline browser window, that floats over the PDF. This is such a useful feature as it allows a mostly distraction free research, what that link might hold! I am using it for CS Studies, as I am able to read sth about a code snippet and test that snippet online using the same app…
Edit: MN4 is just opening the link in my standard browser in a fullscreen Window which hides the PDF, so I will have to do a bunch of distracting things to reveal it again…
I miss this floating browser of MN3 in MN4. Did the devs forget to implement it or haven’t I been able to activate it? Yours, Verlen

Hello

Do you mean the research function, click on the :globe_with_meridians: icon in the upper right corner

Kind Regards,

Support Team

No, though it looks much like that.
In MN3, long-tap on a word in a PDF document brings up a small pop up bar which allows me to copy, change colors, research etc. Tapping on Research will bring up a small floating inline browser, which will allow me to look up the word in Wikipedia, Google or whatever. Thats very handy and a feature of MN4 as well as many other PDF viewers.
The feature I am missing now appears when I long-tap a link to the internet in a PDF document. This brings up no pop up bar, but a small floating inline browser immediately. There are no further research options available except symbols for sharing, downloading etc.

Hello

Can you please explain your needs and usage scenarios with screenshots? This is more conducive to our understanding of your needs! Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Support Team