Multiple freezes with Version 3.3.2 (3.3.2007)

Hey @Support-Team – We really do appreciate the terrific work you put in to upgrade Version 3.3.2 (3.3.2007). But…I’ve been experiencing many freezes when using it lately, especially when making changes in the comments section of the notes.

Hope you can fix this, because right now…it’s not working, and the freezes are so bad I have to way 2 - 3 minutes until after I make changes before I can resume work.

Thanks!

Actually, it’s suddenly working better, and un-freezing. So…disregard (for now!).

Thanks!

Which ui page did it freeze in? Could you show me a screenshot about that UI page?

It was in Outline (Edit) mode when the freezes happened. I don’t think I can replicate the effect for a screenshot, but I’ll try.

But here’s what I can tell you… The freezes started when I was moving separate, discrete comments into their own comment cells (i.e., so each of these comment – which, in some cases, were for hashtags – would have their own discrete comment line). Does that help?

BTW, is there a way to take, say, four lines of text in the comments section, e.g.,

Line 1
Line 2
Line 3
Line 4

…and change them from four return line breaks to four discrete comment lines ? For instance…

Line 1

Line 2

Line 3

Line 4

That would be incredibly helpful! And it might also fix some of the freezing that I’m experiencing. Thanks!