Needs print options

I am not sure if I not seeing it. but was shocked to find there was no print option. I was studying and wanted to print one of the notes, specifically a excerpted note card for reference. I did not see it. If I go export, it exports the whole document does not allow me to choose certain cards. Seems like it is a big missed feature.

I see that there has been no response to this inquirey. I second the idea of being able to print from MarginNote. Does anyone have any ideas or are there solutions in place or forthcoming?

Hello

You could use "Export to PDF Format", then choose the corresponding option. There will be a pop-up preview window and a print icon on it.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Chelsea
Support Team

İt will be so good if mind map Export quality rising update implemented too
So there will be option for users who can want to see big mind map on real paper

Because now, the more mind map size we create the less picture quality we have.(especially for text!!!) And that one leads the problem THE MIND MAP EXPORT WILL BE MEANINGLESS. No one wants to export a thing if the one can not read normal text.

https://forum.marginnote.com/t/more-mind-map-quality-pdf-exported/4693/3

@admin
@Support-Team
@admins

Hello

Thank you for writing in. The mindmap printing is always a key concern for us. We are faced with a dilemma between infinite extension on the digital device and limited space on the paper. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any idea.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Chelsea
Support Team