Note card: Allow Emphasis in comments as well -> improvement in review function

When I summarize several documents into a mindmap, I want to add my own thoughts / a summary to this note. Unlike text that was excerpted from documents, I cannot add Emphasis to these comments. Right now I have to change the text formatting to bold in order to highlight important words. This doesn’t carry over to review mode with flashcards.

Suggestion: Allow users to put Emphasis on their own comments as well.

3 Likes

Have added this advice to Emphasis improvement related. We have a plan to get fully use of emphasized words like words-builder or sth else. Thanks for your advice of this theme.

1 Like

Currently, the emphasis in Review mode is at here:

in study mode is here:

Probably at left of your screenshot.

In the future. we will do some mac optimization within this. But this period probably dont have time to do so.

1 Like

that would really be VERY USEFUL. please make this change!!!

Hello guys.Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

PLEASE, remember that change! it is a simple thing that would help a LOT!

Any update on this one? It would be very useful to be able to add emphasis to comments.

Many times the text does not contain material in a suitable form for flashcards (or the source is a video) so I want to write my own summary and emphasize parts of it but it seems that is not possible right now. That seemingly makes it impossible to use flashcards to review any content that doesn’t contain the desired wordings in the source document.

2 Likes