Notes appear to be linked to documents but are not excerpts

I am searching in documents for key words, to enable me to add random, unlinked notes to my child mind map. However some of these random notes appear to be linked to documents when I haven’t excerpted anything. Selecting the note to update/edit it makes the document change away from the document I am reading from. I can’t see any links or excerpts and unsure if it’s me or just a bug. Please can you investigate - hope I’ve made myself clear! I’m on iPad Pro

Hello

Sorry for the late reply. Would you please send us some screen recordings for us to know better about this issue?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-QSD
Support Team

I’ve added a couple of short clips and hope these illustrate the issue.

Hello

Hello,Do you try to save the content and restart it?

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Echo
Support Team

Yes I save the content, restart etc, but it happens randomly. I’ve just opened the app to start studying today, opened a note to amend it and the document I was annotating hopped right back to four or five pages (page x) earlier. The amended note has a child that is linked to that page x but I don’t want to go back to that page for the amended note.

Hi may I please have an answer to this. It really is driving me mad. When I create a random note (not linked or excerpted in any way to a document) then want to add something to it whilst reading another document, the note will not stay open for the second document but closes and jumps right back to the first one.
Thank you

Hello

Thank you for your letter. Is it convenient for you to upload some screenshots or videos to describe it in detail? So I can help you better.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Echo
Support Team

I have already posted two screen videos to show the problem - on Jan 1.

Hello

Hello, are you the latest version

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Echo
Support Team

My iPad updates automatically so I assume so, yes. Please can you reply and resolve this a bit more quickly - November was my original contact and it’s now mid-March. Thank you.