【Official Recommend】MY HASHTAG WORKFLOW via KEYBOARD MAESTRO

Sounds great. You caught all of the other suggestions I made in my previous post. Happy to further discuss those with you if you’d like.

1 Like

Hi @Sushi_Support-Team – Just touching base with you to see how things are going, and if you have any questions as you and your team are making fixes and developing new features…

Thanks!

Hi @jprint,

thanks for sharing :slight_smile: I try KeyboardMaestro for the first time, to adapt your workflow to mine. Pls share the Macro or can you explain the steps in KeyboardMaestro. I can’t get it running the way you use the macro.

That would be great.

Thanks
Andreas

I’ll see what I can put together for you. It might take me a while, so feel free to nudge.

Hi @jprint,

MN3 has gotten me closer to my dream workflow, and you hashtag sorting ideas are really all that is missing. Are you able to share your macro with me? I am using the MN3 at a surface level really, unless I’m missing something the tutorials for beginner levels are not super helpful.

Anyway thanks for any help you can offer! I hope that they make it happen for you (all of us!)

Hi @tjanders, I’m happy to help you out as best I can, but I should tell you that I no longer use the KeyboardMaestro approach for my workflow. Yes, it’s a useful trigger mechanism to use for selecting tags, but I now create and use a TaskPaper file that I file with Categories and their respective Hashtags, depending on the project on I’m working on.

This is is still a work in process, so I’m still ironing out all of the kinks, but right now it works for my complex work process – which probably isn’t one that will benefit everyone else.

I can still share the TaskPaper file with you, though it might not be as useful to you.

Honestly, it sure would be a LOT easier if @marginnote3 / @marginnote integrated the basic hashtag setup I suggested long ago, in which @Lanco_Support-Team said they would eagerly follow through.

I sure hope that can happen, along with some of the other suggestions I provided long ago. Here’s hoping…

4 Likes