Ordering the Flashcards by MindMap

I really wish we were able to order the flashcards according to their order on the MindMap. The only options you have for order are: order by document, creation date, due date, and random. However, it’d be great if there was an option to order them in a linear succession based on their hierarchy in the mindmap. Especially if I had changed the order of the mindmap, then I can just re-order them in my flashcards deck.

2 Likes

Hi, we are currently exploring review solutions for memorizing study cards based on the sequence of the mind map. Do you have any ideas in this regard?

I guess the order that makes most sense to me (not sure about others) is if your mindmap was a tree in vertical mode and to follow this format.

1 Like

I would love to be able to go through the flashcards by being able to learn them in order on how it shows on the mindmap. Ordering it by creation somewhat allows this… but will not show up in order if you decide to add a related notecard at a later time after you have created others. This makes it harder to recall related topics. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello

Thank you for writing in. I have raised your request to our Development team but we cannot assure a time frame when it will be put into effect. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any assistance and we will be happy to provide further help.

Kind Regards,
MarginNote-Bubble
Support Team